I am an undergraduate student major in Computer Science at Columbia University. Previously, I studied Mathematics(Computer Science Concentration) at Reed College.
- Phasepack: A Phase Retrieval Library: I worked in a research group led by professor Tom Goldstein at University of Maryland, College Park on building a high-quality software package in both Matlab and Python on the phase retrieval problem. The package now consists of more than 12 different PR algorithms and supports benchmarking customized algorithm against them on both real-world dataset and synthetic dataset.
- Lemur(Data Collector): Two fellow students and I built it for biology department. The app is a functional open-source web application built using Flask(a popular Python web-framework), JS, HTML/CSS and PostgreSQL. The app now is deployed on Reed College's server and used by biology department in their intro-level class for lab data collection. The app was maintained by me for a year and now maintained by CIS at Reed College.
More Info about me
Current Research Interest
- Machine Learning in general
- Reinforcement Learning using Deep Learning
- Optimization in Machine Learning